[OpenStack-Infra] A problem with unique identifier on openstackid.org

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Apr 15 15:54:30 UTC 2015

On 2015-04-15 10:08:08 -0500 (-0500), Jimmy McArthur wrote:
> Hello!  We are trying to open a ticket for this, but it looks like
> Launchpad for OpenStackID isn't configured yet. Can you let us
> know what we need to do to set that up?
[...]

Task tracking for all "openstack-infra" repos moved from Launchpad
to Storyboard late last year once its development grew closer to
general usability. Log in at https://storyboard.openstack.org/ and
then add a story at https://storyboard.openstack.org/#!/project/728
for the openstack-infra/openstackid repo (looks like there are none
active for that Git repo currently).