[OpenStack-Infra] A problem with unique identifier on openstackid.org

Vladislav Kuzmin vkuzmin at mirantis.com
Wed Apr 15 12:58:13 UTC 2015

I've been trying to use OAuth2.0 from openstackid.org with User REST API on
it in Refstack  project https://github.com/stackforge/refstack. User REST
API  from openstackid.org provide following fields: name, family_name,
nickname, picture, birthdate, gender, and email. But on
https://www.openstack.org/profile/ I can change all fields including email.
If I changed my email I get new OPENID. For example before changes:
https://openstackid.org/vladislav.kuzmin after changes:
https://openstackid.org/vladislav.kuzmin
<https://openstackid.org/vladislav.kuzmin.1>.1

I think, that primary email and OPENID can not be changed

How can I distinguish between users in my application?