[OpenStack-Infra] Gerrit downtime on Friday 2015-04-17 at 22:00 UTC

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Tue Apr 14 22:02:24 UTC 2015

On 04/14/2015 05:59 PM, Boris Pavlovic wrote:
> James,
>
> What about  stackforge/rally -> openstack/rally ?
>
> Best regards,
> Boris Pavlovic
Was the patch for the rename listed here?
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/InfraTeamMeeting#Upcoming_Project_Renames

This is where we collect our rename patches to schedule them.

If you have the patch ready and list it in the above slot in the
wikipage we can do the rename with the others in the same maintenance
window.

Thanks,
Anita.