[OpenStack-Infra] download.jboss.org https cert failure with wget

Sean Flanigan sflaniga at redhat.com
Thu Apr 9 00:27:45 UTC 2015

Hi Lyz,

I'm don't know what's going on with the Akamai configuration, but you
should be able to get the WildFly artifacts (alphas, betas and finals)
from Maven Central:

https://search.maven.org/#search%7Cgav%7C1%7Cg%3A%22org.wildfly%22%20AND%20a%3A%22wildfly-dist%22

  https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/wildfly/wildfly-dist/

For instance:

$ wget
https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/wildfly/wildfly-dist/8.1.0.Final/wildfly-dist-8.1.0.Final.zip

$ wget
https://repo1.maven.org/maven2/org/wildfly/wildfly-dist/8.1.0.Final/wildfly-dist-8.1.0.Final.tar.gz

Alternatively, brand new releases should show up on the jboss.org
repository earlier than Maven Central, but to browse I think you need a
jboss.org login:

https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/#nexus-search;gav~org.wildfly~wildfly-dist~~~

In any case, this does work (once you know the version you need):

$ wget
https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/service/local/repositories/releases/content/org/wildfly/wildfly-dist/8.1.0.Final/wildfly-dist-8.1.0.Final.zip

$ wget
https://repository.jboss.org/nexus/service/local/repositories/releases/content/org/wildfly/wildfly-dist/8.1.0.Final/wildfly-dist-8.1.0.Final.tar.gz