[OpenStack-Infra] Change Python 2.6 jobs to non-voting

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Oct 9 16:32:43 UTC 2014

On 2014-10-09 11:56:47 +0400 (+0400), Boris Pavlovic wrote:
> I don't want to drop py26 support in Rally, Loggas and OSprofiler.
>
> So please don't change these projects.

Right, we (OpenStack) definitely wouldn't drop jobs from StackForge
projects as long as we still have the infrastructure available to
run them. For official projects we'll likely drop these jobs where
they're no longer needed for stable branch support or client/library
backward-compatibility, but it's up to unofficial projects to make
those determinations and submit project-config changes themselves
when they're ready to do something similar.