[OpenStack-Infra] upstream training-guide and infra-manual

Andreas Jaeger aj at suse.com
Thu Nov 6 16:37:20 UTC 2014

On 11/06/2014 03:49 PM, Loic Dachary wrote:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> The upstream training material is essentially a collection of slides pointing to material found elsewhere. Would you be so kind as to point me specifically to the redundancy that you noticed ? I'd be happy to work and reconcile ;-)

I don't see reduncancy, it's different format and way of presenting.

We need both and might copy some things from one to the other, therefore
consistency is important.

Loic, see this etherpad for background:
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-infra-manual

Andreas

> Cheers
>
> On 06/11/2014 13:27, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
>> Stefano, Loic, infra-team,
>>
>> Just noticed that there's upstream training content that overlaps with
>> the infra-manual:
>>
>> http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/training-guides/tree/doc/upstream-training
>> http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/
>>
>> I suggest that we keep those two consistent,
>>
>> Andreas

   GF:Jeff Hawn,Jennifer Guild,Felix Imendörffer,HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)