[OpenStack-Infra] [openstack-infra] [third-party CI] Hardware requirements for setting up CI environment

Marcus Vinícius Ramires do Nascimento marcusvrn at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 22:58:43 UTC 2014

Hi Amit,

Sorry for the delay....I'm on Summit and I'm not checking my email
everyday... :(

I don't know if I understood correctly your question...but the SSH Key pair
called gerrit_key is to connect to the gerrit and this key need to the same
key sent to OpenStack Infra Team on the request CI account email.

Beyond the gerrit_key, we have the jenkins_key that need to be generated in
order to connect jenkins master and slaves...and send the commands and
triggers.

These SSH keys are not dependent on the MAC address and can be generated on
any machine!

About the GIT repository, I can't remember if I set the SSH key on git
repository, but I don't think so, because as fair as I know, all clone
operations  of git repositories are made using https protocol (I need to
check better this information).

Hope those informations can help you

Regards,
Marcus