[OpenStack-Infra] Radware's service account request for third party testing

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Wed Mar 26 13:52:31 UTC 2014

On 2014-03-25 12:52:06 +0000 (+0000), Mark McClain wrote:
> I haven’t seen any recent comments from the Radware test system.
> If we’re blocking commenting, might make sense to reenable
> commenting to see if they’re compliant but not allow voting.

When I was originally asked to disallow that account from leaving
extra comments on reviews[1] I did so by removing its SSH key. I
have since re-added it, so please re-test and let me know whether
it's working again. Thanks!

[1] <URL: http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-infra/2014-January/000654.html >