[OpenStack-Infra] Fwd: Launchpad group for new openstackdroid project

Ricardo Carrillo Cruz ricardo.carrillo.cruz at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 22:34:11 UTC 2014

Hello guys

I recently got merged on stackforge a project I did for my Systems
Engineering dissertation, it's an Android openstack app:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/81234/

Following the documentation, it seems I would need to open a new request
for Launchpad groups in order to manage bugs and blueprints:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Project_Group_Management

However, I've been reading lately the existence of Storyboard which
apparently will replace Launchpad.

Should I still ask for Launchpad group for openstackdroid or should I pass
and go with Storyboard?
If the latter, is there any documentation for this topic of new Stackforge
projects around?

Thanks and kind regards