[OpenStack-Infra] Breaking changes in nodepool

Paul Belanger paul.belanger at polybeacon.com
Sun Mar 23 15:41:28 UTC 2014

On Fri, Mar 21, 2014 at 3:27 PM, James E. Blair <jeblair at openstack.org> wrote:
> If you're running nodepool from master, note that when this change
> merges, you will need to change your config file and either alter or
> drop the node table (to change the 'image_name' column to 'label_name').
>
>   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/82147/
>
> At some point I expect schema migrations and radical ideas like "tests"
> to make it into the nodepool repo, but for now it's still a very rough
> project and we aren't making any guarantees about being able to run it
> CD from master, so be careful if you are.

Apparently my last email went to Jim only.  Posting to list now:

Good to know, I'm planning to start work this weekend on getting
nodepool going for us, so I'll now wait for this patch to clear.

Do you think we're good to tag a release of nodepool after this patch clears?

--
Paul Belanger | PolyBeacon, Inc.
Jabber: paul.belanger at polybeacon.com | IRC: pabelanger (Freenode)