[OpenStack-Infra] Request for renaming a stackforge project

Zhi Wei ZW Chen zhiwchen at cn.ibm.com
Thu Mar 13 08:16:55 UTC 2014

Thanks very much to Jeremy Stanley, the renaming was very successful.

Next step is to review the attributes change in these following cookbooks:
https://review.openstack.org/#/q/status:open+branch:master
+topic:rename-metering-to-telemetry,n,z

openstack-ops-database/openstack-block-storage/openstack-telemetry's
changes depend on openstack-common cookbook(there are many ceilometer
attributes were defined in this cookbook).

I only changed the cookbook attributes name and the cookbook name in
include_recipe section, and the roles name.