[OpenStack-Infra] JJB release?

Antoine Musso hashar at free.fr
Wed Mar 12 17:18:21 UTC 2014

Le 12/03/2014 17:01, James E. Blair a écrit :
> Khai suggested it's time (or past time) for a JJB release.  Antoine
> points out that before merging thread and pbr support might be a good
> time for a release too.  I note that we just fixed python 2.6 support as
> well.  So how about I tag:
>
> 6e72dc3781fcaed1526317c27762fba44cd8a43e
>
> as 0.7.0?

The last release was in November and we have a few "big" changes which
might make JJB unstable for a few iterations or require packager to add
some more dependencies:

 Migrate to pbr
   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/76200/

 Added parallelization options
   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/75514/

 Git plugin v2.x
   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/78930/

We might want to land in some tiny changes that have been reviewed and
are close to be merged in.

 Minor fixes in the trigger documentation
   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/79854/

 Added support for Exclusion plugin
   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/77940/

 Ruby metrics plugin support
   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/73528/

 Added config options to not overwrite jobs desc
   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/52080/

 Document the Zuul triggers
   https://review.openstack.org/#/c/77838/

Not blocking a new release right now though :-]

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso