[OpenStack-Infra] duplicated account in gerrit!

Lahoucine Benlahmr lahoucine at benlahmr.com
Fri Mar 7 10:18:41 UTC 2014

Hi fungi
Thank you for having taken the time, to make my account works better.
the account with the id 9689 is for sure my current account, after your
intervention it can be selected for review in gerrit.
The probleme is that, the three account have the same name (lahoucine), and
it's ambiguous for other's to know which one is working,
and should select to assign me a review.

the account with the id 10615 and the other one without id showed
(Lahoucine BENLAHMR <lahoucine at benlahmr.com>) are 'zombie' accounts.
Even if they are selected in gerrit, I can't make reviews with theme. Can
you please permaneltely delete these zombie accounts.