[OpenStack-Infra] Unable to connect to puppetdb server!

Vinay Mahuli vm.vinay at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 17:49:07 UTC 2014

Hi Jay,

My requirement is to set-up my own ci infra for a open source product (This
product sits on top of openstack).
The first thing which we did is to go-through
http://ci.openstack.org/running-your-own.html
The "initial step" in this link contains
http://ci.openstack.org/puppet.html#id2

I have set-up 6 hosts(puppetmaster, review, jenkins-master, jenkins-slave,
zuul, puppetdashboard) in my infrastructure.
1. Can you suggest me the right approach?
2. Can you give me some more info on using the install_master.sh script
from the os-ext-testing
repository?

Regards,
Vinay