[OpenStack-Infra] duplicated account in gerrit!

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Wed Mar 5 14:04:43 UTC 2014

On 03/05/2014 06:16 AM, Lahoucine Benlahmr wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> I'have deleted my old account "lahoucine <ben.lahoucine at gmail.com>" but
> it's still visible in gerrit.
>
> My current account "Lahoucine BENLAHMR <lahoucine at benlahmr.com>" is shown
> duplicated and  is unselectable when trying to add it as reviewer to a
> change.
>
> Any one knows how I can definitly remove my old account "lahoucine <
> ben.lahoucine at gmail.com>",
> And  how to makes my current account  "Lahoucine BENLAHMR <
> lahoucine at benlahmr.com>" works (resolve deplucation) ?
>
> Thank you for your answers.
>

> Lahoucine BENLAHMR

Hi Lahoucine:

Yes deleting anything from gerrit was never the intention of gerrit.

My suggestion is to come into #openstack-infra irc channel on freenode
and ask for fungi to give you a hand. Today is not a great day for this
request as it is feature freeze day, but you are welcome anytime.

When you come, please post the gerrit id that you have with your current
gerrit account which you can find when you sign into gerrit and select
settings.

Fungi will have to look at the database manually and clean it up, there
is no gui for this sort if situation.

Fungi usually handles gerrit db cleanup though others can as well.

Thank you,
Anita.