[OpenStack-Infra] [Tripleo][CI] check-tripleo outage

Clint Byrum clint at fewbar.com
Mon Mar 3 22:44:53 UTC 2014

Excerpts from Jeremy Stanley's message of 2014-03-03 13:52:54 -0800:
> On 2014-03-02 17:49:29 +1300 (+1300), Robert Collins wrote:
> [...]
> > That said, infra isn't spinning up nodes properly, but manual testing
> > brings up nodes just fine with plenty of network speed, so we're not
> > sure whats up.
>
> There were a couple problems... nova seemed very sure we were over
> quota on just a handful of building nodes (I think that must have
> been cleaned up since then), and nodepool couldn't ssh to the nodes
> which did build (seems like Clint said the L3 agent wasn't running).
> Anyway, seems running and mostly caught up now.

FYI the machine failed again about 2 hours ago, and our NOC has now
taken the machine offline to replace the motherboard.

Hopefully once it is back up we can start landing patches to get HA
going so this won't be an issue anymore. :)