[OpenStack-Infra] Incorrect 3rd party vote, please correct

Mohammad Banikazemi mb at us.ibm.com
Sun Mar 2 04:45:53 UTC 2014

Thanks for resolving this issue; The voting seems to be working fine on our
patch now.

Mohammad

----- Forwarded by Mohammad Banikazemi/Watson/IBM on 03/01/2014 11:44 PM
-----

From:	Mohammad Banikazemi/Watson/IBM
To:	ryu-openstack-review at lists.sourceforge.net,
Cc:	openstack-infra at lists.openstack.org
Date:	02/28/2014 06:44 PM
Subject:	Incorrect 3rd party vote, please correct

Please remove your -1 from the review posted on
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/66453/ for the latest patchset.

>From the cosole log posted in your review I see  the following:
[Call Trace]
./stack.sh:1102:start_glance
/var/lib/jenkins/jobs/ofagent-tempest/workspace/devstack/lib/glance:210:die
[ERROR] /var/lib/jenkins/jobs/ofagent-tempest/workspace/devstack/lib/glance:210
 g-api did not start
which does not seem related to Neutron and our patch.

Please respond as soon as you can so the review process can resume on this
patch.

Thank you,

Mohammad