[OpenStack-Infra] Incorrect 3rd party vote, please correct

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Sat Mar 1 23:19:38 UTC 2014

On 03/01/2014 05:59 PM, Michael Still wrote:
> Can you just do a recheck?
>
> Michael
There is a problem with the ci, which Neutron Ryu has acknowledged but
has not fixed. [0]

Unfortunately they are still voting. Voting should be turned off while
ci systems are fixing issues and then they can turn them back on once
issues are addressed.

If they decide to leave broken ci systems voting, infra can turn the
voting off and then the 3rd party testing ci system needs to apply at a
project team meeting to have voting re-instated.

Right now they are still voting and still broken. [1]

I am in #openstack-infra now discussing having their voting turned off.

Thanks,
Anita.

[0]
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/openstack-infra/2014-March/000928.html