[OpenStack-Infra] Fwd: Ryu plugin verify vote

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Sat Mar 1 10:26:41 UTC 2014

Forwarded to openstack-infra ML. I hope someone from ryu team is
reading this list.

Ryu Neutron Third party testing is posting -1 for all tests.
Please stop voting -1 until the system become stable.
Now we are busy reviewing patches for Icehouse-3 and this vote is
really annoying.

Can we prevent Ryu Neutron CI from voting -1 temporarily by Gerrit side?
I hope ryu team fixes it soon, but ....

Thanks,
Akihiro