[OpenStack-Infra] Issues starting centos7 job

Ian Wienand iwienand at redhat.com
Thu Jul 31 05:34:07 UTC 2014

Hi,

I'm having some issues starting the centos7 job recently added [1] (it
has been a few hours, so not that recent that I think config needs to
be reloaded)

See review [2] where I'm seeing

   check-tempest-dsvm-centos7 NOT_REGISTERED (non-voting)

I can't really see from the zuul web-page where it tried to send this
job, but from discussions jenkins2 & jenkins4 have centos7 slaves, and
I'm presuming it got sent somewhere other than that.

Any tips on debugging this?  Is it possible zuul is not taking account
that not all jenkins hosts have the right nodes to run this job?

-i

[1] https://review.openstack.org/110178
[2] https://review.openstack.org/110516/