[OpenStack-Infra] Requesting a Service Account for Third Party CI System

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Sat Jul 26 13:08:17 UTC 2014

On 07/25/2014 08:36 PM, Rick Chen wrote:
> Hi Sir:
>
>         Please help us to create service account, Thanks.
>

> 1.      Attached file.
>
> 2.      A preferred username: prophetstor
>
> 3.      A human-readable: Prophetstor-CI
>
> 4.      Email address: prophetstor.ci at prophetstor.com

Hi Rick:

We are changing our documentation around requesting a service account,
the patch hasn't been merged yet:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/101013/11/doc/source/third_party.rst

So Prophetstor is the name of your company, what details can you give me
about what you intend to be verifying with your third party ci account?
It might be a piece of software or hardware or something else.
The more details you can offer, the better. If you have a blueprint or
spec for it, linking to the blueprint or spec in your reply is really
helpful.

Thanks Rick,
Anita.