[OpenStack-Infra] new openstack project channel

Tong Li litong01 at us.ibm.com
Wed Jul 23 18:10:45 UTC 2014

Hi,
	IBM, HP and rackspace teams have setup a set new of stackforge
projects for Monitoring as a service. We've created a new irc channel named
#openstack-monasca. I am the current operator. This team would like to get
help and instructions on how to formally register that channel with
openstack community and get the conversations in the channel to be logged
at eavesdrop.openstack.org. Also would like to link these monasca projects
on stackforge with the channel just like any other projects. Any help or
pointer will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Tong Li
OpenStack Community Development