[OpenStack-Infra] emails

Vinay Mahuli vm.vinay at gmail.com
Mon Jul 21 19:46:58 UTC 2014

[Resending again with subject]

Hi,

We have a similar continuous integration (CI) as in openstack
ci.openstack.org

In such a setup, we have different projects (repositories) against which
the developers commit the patches.

We get too many emails from Zuul (code Review) when

    1. a new commit/patch is submitted in gerrit/review.

   2. the build gets succeeded

    3. when the review gets code reviewed

There is no particular format in the subject of these emails.

It becomes difficult to read each and every email (there might be around
200 emails everyday).

My query is:

1. How do i consolidate these emails using subject line?

If a new patch gets submitted then, we should be able to make out from
subject line of the email that its a new commit for review.

Or if the build succeeds, then seeing the subject we should be able to make
out that this is a build related email.

2. Is it trickier to make such changes?

--

Regards,