[OpenStack-Infra] 3rd Party CI Service Account Request

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Sat Jul 19 06:32:51 UTC 2014

On 07/18/2014 04:32 PM, Sean McGinnis wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I would like to have a service account created for the Dell Storage team. Please let me know if you need any additional information. Thanks!
>
> Public SSH Key
> ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAAAgQDZjZbuehBmIqVDVs5NMZ1tojpU/ShdvrIuQbLltNw/VXUNP04mcEfGUpWL/7jMqnI3ietLA981/EQTSlMRdHSfktqXGz28C5bK8JmYbZ31+fj2teJ6WOGfl74IOJ7Q2l1AolN9l80sDnLIsPqSeoSpiU+uITGQRzrPH2lrbwBx3w== dell-cinder-ci at openstack-cinder-ci
>
> Requested Username
> dell-cinder-ci
>
> Display Name
> Dell Cinder CI
>
> Email
> openstack-cinder at dell.com<mailto:openstack-cinder at dell.com>
>
> Additional Contact Info
> Primary:
> Sean McGinnis
> sean_mcginnis at dell.com<mailto:sean_mcginnis at dell.com>
> IRC: smcginnis
> Alternate:
> Tom Swanson
> tom_swanson at dell.com<mailto:tom_swanson at dell.com>
> IRC: Swanson
>

> Sean McGinnis
> Sr. Principal Software Engineer
> Dell | Storage
> office +1 952 294 3355
> sean_mcginnis at dell.com
> Dell Storage, 7625 Smetana Ln, Eden Prairie, MN 55344

Hi Sean:

Currently we have a patch up around our naming policy and I haven't yet
offered a recent patch to reflect our newly achieved consensus from the
QA/Infra meetup in Germany of our CI naming format.

If you can tell us what product/driver/application(s) are you going to
be running patches against for verification as per the current status of
this patch: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/101013/8 infra will select
a suitable name for your account.

Thank you,
Anita.