[OpenStack-Infra] Error when setup 3rd CI environment with Jay pipes's scripts

yixuan zhang yixuan_z at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 18 02:32:49 UTC 2014

Hi all,

          I always have the below error when I setup 3rd CI enviroment with Jay pipes's scripts:

http://www.joinfu.com/2014/02/setting-up-an-external-openstack-testing-system/

it always have a err as below:

err: /Stage[main]/Os_ext_testing::Base/File[/etc/apt/preferences.d/00-puppet.pref]: Could not evaluate: Could not retrieve information from environment production source(s) puppet:///modules/openstack_project/00-puppet.pref at /root/os-ext-testing/puppet/modules/os_ext_testing/manifests/base.pp:123

Does anybody meet the same issue? how can you fixed it?