[OpenStack-Infra] Dedicated Account Request for 3rd Party CI - IBM DS8000

Eddie Lin edlin at us.ibm.com
Sat Jul 12 21:36:43 UTC 2014

Hi, This is our request to apply for dedicated account for a Gerrit system
account to connect to our CI Jenkins master node.

Here are is the information we are providing to gain access:

Contact email: edlin at us.ibm.com
Contact irc: ed3ed3
Short Account Name: ibm-ds8k-ci
Display Name: IBM DS8000 CI
Public Key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAAAgQDBu8EdTNiMfkgrrwCSj
+dnBf6J2Fgw2Nrlg8tKWy284tXER0gwMTPs
+3o1XKSuVCi6FYHTQuEYjQZ5mLj8Jw3iNT79J/kDRbcRonqccDKSuZCGEXohx4QsWxZcBIljLG2feyfSaGV
+OKaDtb/GX6G1hhUnqgZ06olNLbWByqcBqQ== ubuntu at ci

Let me know if there is anything else you need.

thx much, eddie

Eddie Lin
DS8000 Architecture and Development
IBM Systems and Technology Group

 Phone: 1-520-799-2165 | Mobile: 1-520-404-8707                                  IBM
 E-mail: edlin at us.ibm.com
                                                                      9000 S Rita Rd
                                                                          Tucson, AZ
                                                                       United States