[OpenStack-Infra] Gerrit System account

Ed Balduf EBalduf at fusionio.com
Fri Jul 11 19:33:35 UTC 2014

Good afternoon,

    Based on the new rules for Cinder testing, I need to setup a CI system for Fusion-io.

    I would like to request a Gerrit System Account for our CI system.  The information I believe is necessary for this request is

    1) SSH Key = Attached

    2) Preferred Username = fusionio-ci

    3) Human Readable display name = Fusion-io Inc.

    4) unique contact e-mail = openstack-cinder-iocontrol at fusionio.com

    Please let me know if I am missing anything.

Thanks,

Ed

--
Edward (Ed) Balduf
Principle Scale Architect
ebalduf at fusionio.com

VCP 4 & 5: #72980
NTAP: NCDA, NCIE

This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may be privileged.  Any unauthorized use, copying, disclosure or dissemination of this communication is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient,  please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of the message and its attachments.