[OpenStack-Infra] [Infra] Meeting Tuesday July 8th at 19:00 UTC

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Wed Jul 9 18:27:28 UTC 2014

On Mon, Jul 7, 2014 at 9:28 AM, Elizabeth K. Joseph
<lyz at princessleia.com> wrote:
> Following our Bug Day starting at 1700 UTC, the OpenStack
> Infrastructure (Infra) team is hosting our weekly meeting on Tuesday
> July 8th, at 19:00 UTC in #openstack-meeting

Meeting log and minutes available here:

Minutes: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/infra/2014/infra.2014-07-08-19.01.html
Minutes (text):
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/infra/2014/infra.2014-07-08-19.01.txt
Log: http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/infra/2014/infra.2014-07-08-19.01.log.html

Note that due to the mid-cycle sprint next week, the team has decided
to cancel our weekly IRC-based meeting on July 15th. Similarly, much
of the team will be at OSCON on the 22nd, so it's likely we'll be
skipping the meeting that week too.

http://www.princessleia.com