[OpenStack-Infra] [openstack-dev] [QA][Infra] Mid-Cycle Meet-up Registration Closed

James E. Blair corvus at inaugust.com
Thu Jul 3 19:35:36 UTC 2014

Matthew Treinish <mtreinish at kortar.org> writes:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> Just a quick update, we have to close registration for the Infra/QA mid-cycle
> meet-up. Based on the number of people who have signed up on the wiki page [1]
> we are basically at the maximum capacity for the rooms we reserved. So if you
> had intended to come but didn't sign up on the wiki unfortunately there isn't
> any space left.

We've had a few people contact us after registration closed.  I've added
their names, in order, to a waitlist on the wiki page:

  https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Qa_Infra_Meetup_2014

If you have already registered and find that you can no longer attend,
please let us know ASAP.

If you can only attend some days, please note that in the comments
field.

If you would like to attend but have not registered, you may add your
name to the end of the waitlist in case there are cancellations; but we
can't guarantee anything.

Thanks to everyone who has expressed interest!  And I'm sorry we can't
accommodate everyone.

-Jim