[OpenStack-Infra] [openstack-dev] [neutron][third-party-ci] Midokura CI Bot results migration

Lucas Eznarriaga lucas at midokura.com
Thu Jul 3 13:37:22 UTC 2014

Hi Anita,

For sure it will help including this info on the third party documentation
and I am willing to contribute :)
I have seen that other third party systems also use a hardcoded IP which
may lead to the same issue in the future.
I would patch this sentence:
Include a public link to all test artifacts to make debugging failed tests
easier. This should include:
into
Include a public link (using a dns name over a hardcoded ip is recommended) to
all test artifacts to make debugging failed tests easier. This should
include:

Does it sound good to you?

Best regards,
Lucas