[OpenStack-Infra] Elastic Recheck not adding comments

Joe Gordon joe.gordon0 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 30 20:37:42 UTC 2014

On Thu, Jan 30, 2014 at 11:30 AM, Vijay Venkatachalam
<Vijay.Venkatachalam at citrix.com> wrote:
> Hi Joe,
>

>>> if it happens again let me know.
>

> Yes, this has happened again.

I am not sure why this is happening to your patch, but elastic-recheck
not commenting on your patch doesn't mean you can't run 'recheck bug
x'

here is the information to find your logs in elasticsearch
(logstash.openstack.org):

build_change:"57524" AND build_uuid:"c50ce3b6d3d34e268e1eba7d6660d99b"