[OpenStack-Infra] FW: Radware's service account request for third party testing

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Jan 30 03:37:34 UTC 2014

On 2014-01-27 11:00:51 +0000 (+0000), Izik Penso wrote:
> We need this change in tempest test for our testing system to
> execute the test successfully.
>
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/68190/
>
> We tested the change with HAPROXY and with our lbaas solution and
> it works for both.

It looks reasonable to me, but I'm not a core reviewer for Tempest
(you'll want to get input from the QA team on that).

> Should we wait for this change to be merged, until we enable the
> system? Or can we enable the system, modify the test locally and
> run it?

I don't really want to be in the position of deciding who can and
can't report on proposed Neutron changes. You will probably want to
solicit the blessing of Mark McClain (Cc'd) instead.

> The other problems that were before, start message and URL to
> logs, are resolved now.

Great!