[OpenStack-Infra] Requesting Service Accounts for 3rd party testing

Dane Leblanc (leblancd) leblancd at cisco.com
Wed Jan 29 23:22:35 UTC 2014

Hello:

After an IRC discussion with Clark, I'd like to change this request to a request for a single service account.

(There's some chance that we'll need to request more service accounts for testing other plugin(s), but only in the case where the contact alias for that plugin(s) are completely different).

Here's the new request info:

Username: cisco_neutron_plugins_ci

Human-Readable Name:  Cisco Neutron Plugins CI

Contact e-mail: cisco-openstack-plugins-ci at cisco.com<mailto:cisco-openstack-plugins-ci at cisco.com>

SSH public key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDc9i03s9e99ogTPr3xMUat7ftZagHuIiZJeqVEcFyVjGZoz/wmKDoFOgzvkLnR7UC5Us5goILRyMuF2pNpiMjjZZM9BToPCwu4TmSqFHf5lFfFrkXGhkXxU5ACxqBSCffe3yYT/dX/VYKhu+oQ/klwcXP6wqN0sVYaAsr3h/8RQxaHgUeUZe055NweYD2S4CIS+3cRn1uWrBDXKzFyl6OyDoPKGZpkgZ6S4A+cRW3KOCUZzZ3kUXnLl+QPWzSN2vT2Y5P3/TMtAkW0l72vzrbku/gIgvLtV2DLXSy3aF03Dvch+OyWO9ecTVArcN7wBEm04dVtDSzwToRfMklcjbv5 cisco_neutron_plugins_ci at node-0

Thanks!
Dane LeBlanc