[OpenStack-Infra] Requesting Service Accounts for 3rd party testing

Dane Leblanc (leblancd) leblancd at cisco.com
Wed Jan 29 20:49:33 UTC 2014

Resending this request. I don't know if it bounced yesterday because I wasn't a member of 'openstack-infra' mailing list.
Please note that I've changed the contact e-mail aliases to:
     cisco-openstack-nexus-ci at cisco.com<mailto:cisco-openstack-nexus-ci at cisco.com>   for cisco_nexus_ci
     cisco-openstack-ml2-ci at cisco.com<mailto:cisco-openstack-ml2-ci at cisco.com>        for cisco_ml2_ci

Hello:

I'd like to request 2 service accounts for 3rd party testing. The first account would be to run 3rd party Tempest tests on any Neutron commits which are related to the Cisco Nexus (monolithic) plugin.

Username: cisco_nexus_ci

SSH public key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDxSWQjMyWgbOi5ieRuWa098Cf0LoF8tLm+q/AqrweHDKXeQhVp7VYhlEcK75qQ36KmMuhcRw35NTiD19VLNAhyuCdrg0olMzws7mu+VdcrfgZuLYqu5iImxC4y3VQc3xJBNwLLbEhapoeQM5M6OEcpwwJr8ssQHh0lbG7bVJcgpGRwNY0r2MIMPHkNRe2nvtoInlYahJ/8jOi+v/qzh4L3zYxuBCF2F+AlQk47lhx/w87iko60mlhAT2znR/IE7OYLIdHSWZNidIicsrkcx+oUTQ/lZW2u4A3NzHY8FLe/fRNGpukvcK45dJq+Mhet8vKATGhpxwRdA6p+ayX0Ln2N cisco_nexus_ci at node-0
Human-Readable Name:  Cisco Nexus CI

Contact e-mail: cisco-openstack-nexus-ci at cisco.com<mailto:cisco-openstack-nexus-ci at cisco.com>

The second service account would be for running 3rd party Tempest tests on any Neutron commits which are related to the Cisco ML2 plugin:

Username: cisco_ml2_ci

SSH public key:
ssh-rsa AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAADAQABAAABAQDL27ft9MLgNNuovNCiSGLPlrbddG/X/lzRX7zM+dv0xkYYZ+vRmszAdSMgiy1CSR/iWzOshWJRWiO07+sruMY/KciWRC2Ujhto3UZzPkZjKpjekhQBo+xbA38nqn90BolPiWCpuDfBLhjfmCsahxFaKZcsLWAlAa/qykXhtZEwZ7F2pv35EWTr/3DR4vkOhJVNbHInIjeb7EYI3HZlStQ1ERo6P2xaXP3uDmNuSuRgylFl4q21r4TvB/jywjaj9dtQcqtoChgqcAUo3loYqnA9tiBLJ9yBMM6om0xo6TXB2LqYgUSEXXIRXmOgZnRd6PGvSmxxRK6LKQlEy2bVyzHB cisco_ml2_ci at node-0

Human-Readable Name:  Cisco ML2 CI

Contact e-mail: cisco-openstack-ml2-ci at cisco.com<mailto:cisco-openstack-ml2-ci at cisco.com>

Let me know if more information is needed.

Thanks!
Dane LeBlanc