[OpenStack-Infra] Request Gerrit service accounts for NEC Neutron Thirdparty testing

Akihiro Motoki motoki at da.jp.nec.com
Wed Jan 29 04:38:18 UTC 2014

Hi,

Thanks for creating the account. It works well.

We would like to change the contact email of
our service account for testing.

* Account name  : nec-openstack-ci
* Contact email : nec-openstack-ci at iaas.jp.nec.com
   (old email    : nec-openstack at iaas.jp.nec.com)

Testing account subscribes almost all reviews and it turns out
we should have a separate email address for testing.

Thanks,
Akihiro