[OpenStack-Infra] Two gerrit account are conflicting.

Guillaume Thouvenin guillaume.thouvenin at bull.net
Sat Jan 25 18:33:47 UTC 2014

On 25/01/2014 08:32, Jeremy Stanley wrote:
> Both
> accounts have your full name on them, so if someone tries to add you
> as a reviewer by typing part of your name they will see a list which
> includes these two entries:
>
>   * Guillaume Thouvenin (6705)
>   * Guillaume Thouvenin <guillaume.thouvenin at bull.net>
>
> I can't really clear your name on the old account or else things you
> wrote with that account will show up as "Anonymous" instead.

Ok I see. Anyway I'm pretty sure that everything I wrote until now was
with the "good" account. Is it possible to replace the full name of the
account 6705 by something like "G.Thouvenin bad account" ? If this
action can cause troubles don't do it I will deal with those two accounts.

Thanks a lot for your help,
Best regards,
Guillaume