[OpenStack-Infra] Request for renaming a stackforge project

Zhi Wei ZW Chen zhiwchen at cn.ibm.com
Fri Jan 24 02:51:30 UTC 2014

Hi Jeremy,

I will have Chinese New Year holiday in next two weeks and can't access
Internet during this time, I will be back on February 10th.

Renaming this project will break the dependency of OpenStack Chef projects
and need to update other OpenStack chef projects immediately.

I hope you can make this change after my holiday, so that we can avoid
breaking the dependency too long time.

Thanks!