[OpenStack-Infra] Two gerrit account are conflicting.

Guillaume Thouvenin guillaume.thouvenin at bull.net
Thu Jan 23 08:03:13 UTC 2014

Hello,

   I don't know how it happens but I have two different accounts ID on
gerrit. Normally I added myself to review a patch by giving my email
address. In the corresponding settings I can see that my username is
guillaume-thouvenin and my account ID is 6904. Yesterday I used my
username to watch a review and it adds me as reviewer but with the
account ID 6705. The only thing I'm thinking about is that several
months ago I removed my primary email and replaced it by the one I'm
currently using. Maybe another gerrit account was created at this time.
Otherwise I really don't know where this account came from and I also
don't know how to revoke it. So any clues to remove the account with ID
6705?

  The problem with that is if someone add me as reviewer by using
guillaume-thouvenin I will not see its patchset in the section "Review
Requests for "...

Thanks for the help,
Regards.