[OpenStack-Infra] BUG: [Cosmetic] Commiting a gerrit ChangeId before the commit hook was installed

Jerry Xinyu Zhao xyzjerry at gmail.com
Fri Jan 17 23:24:21 UTC 2014

I think if you hadn't installed the commit hook for generating change ID,
the commit indeed wouldn't have included a change ID, which is necessary
for referencing the change when you submit a patch over it. There is
nothing wrong with the message.  git review tool will install the hook and
add a change ID for you automatically(a new feature of recent git-review
release).