[OpenStack-Infra] Please turn off verification voting for Big Switch CI

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Fri Jan 17 21:03:38 UTC 2014

Please turn off verification voting for Big Switch CI.

It is voting -1 on patches which is raising questions from developers.
[0][1]

We are moving in the direction of requiring 3rd party testing systems to
only vote +1 when tests pass and removing -1 voting entirely.

You do yourself a big favour if you make this change voluntarily.

We need a response from you that -1 voting is turned off for your system
within 4 hours from the time this email is sent. If we don't get your
response that you have turned off -1 voting for your system, we reserve
the right to turn off verification voting for your system within gerrit.

Please respond promptly.

Thank you,
Anita.

[0] https://review.openstack.org/#/c/63558/