[OpenStack-Infra] Radware's service account request for third party testing

Izik Penso IzikP at Radware.com
Thu Jan 16 20:25:23 UTC 2014

Weird, just tested it with my personal gmail and it worked.
I'll try to talk with our IT about it.

Thanks,
Izik Penso.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Stanley [mailto:fungi at yuggoth.org]
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2014 10:09 PM
To: Izik Penso
Cc: openstack-infra at lists.openstack.org
Subject: Re: [OpenStack-Infra] Radware's service account request for third party testing

On 2014-01-16 19:42:44 +0000 (+0000), Izik Penso wrote:
> True, I'll let you know when it all fixed.

I also just noticed that the contact address you have specified for that service account is undeliverable from the Internet. My attempt to contact it was bounced with the error:

    Radware 3rd Party Testing (openstack3rdpartytesting at radware.com)
    Your message can't be delivered because delivery to this address
    is restricted.

So that makes it a somewhat ineffective contact address.