[OpenStack-Infra] Radware's service account request for third party testing

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Thu Jan 16 20:09:02 UTC 2014

On 2014-01-16 19:42:44 +0000 (+0000), Izik Penso wrote:
> True, I'll let you know when it all fixed.

I also just noticed that the contact address you have specified for
that service account is undeliverable from the Internet. My attempt
to contact it was bounced with the error:

    Radware 3rd Party Testing (openstack3rdpartytesting at radware.com)
    Your message can't be delivered because delivery to this address
    is restricted.

So that makes it a somewhat ineffective contact address.