[OpenStack-Infra] Radware's service account request for third party testing

Izik Penso IzikP at Radware.com
Thu Jan 16 19:42:44 UTC 2014

True, I'll let you know when it all fixed.

Izik Penso.
Radware.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeremy Stanley [mailto:fungi at yuggoth.org]
Sent: Thursday, January 16, 2014 8:54 PM
To: Izik Penso; OpenStack3RDPartyTesting
Cc: openstack-infra at lists.openstack.org
Subject: Re: [OpenStack-Infra] Radware's service account request for third party testing

On 2014-01-16 16:45:46 +0000 (+0000), Izik Penso wrote:
> Working, All good.

Actually, not quite so good. Mark McClain (Neutron PTL) and others have asked me to temporarily remove all access for that service account since it's leaving messages on changes when it starts testing (as opposed to only when it finishes) and is leaving URLs to unreachable systems or no useful information at all. This was the example brought to my attention just now...

    https://review.openstack.org/66970

Let us know when these issues have been corrected so we can try reenabling it. Thanks!