[OpenStack-Infra] Laptop stolen, please disable my ssh keys

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Thu Jan 9 19:29:15 UTC 2014

Hey guys!

My laptop was stolen from a car in the middle of San Fran. I'm 99% sure it
will be broken down and sold for parts as part of the drug trade, so I'm not
ACTUALLY concerned with someone hacking information off of it.

HOWEVER - better safe than sorry. So would someone in infra-core please
remove my ssh keys from the ability to do anything. As soon as I get back up
and going with a new real laptop, I'll re-submit a patch adding a new key
back.

Thanks!
Monty