[OpenStack-Infra] Apply service account for third party ci

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Sun Feb 23 02:55:59 UTC 2014

On 2014-02-20 16:21:38 +0800 (+0800), 马煜 wrote:
> email: liuzhongxian at huawei.com
> account username: Huawei openstack ci
> contact: mayu0101 at huawei.com
> public key:
[...]

I've added the requested service account as a member of the
Third-Party CI group. This will allow it to comment in a non-voting
manner on any project's reviews, and test verify votes on any
changes in the openstack-dev/sandbox project. Once a particular
project's developer community vouches for it's stability and value
(one common method would be a quick meetbot poll during that
project's weekly IRC meeting), it can be moved into the Voting
Third-Party CI group at which point it will be able to cast verify
votes on any project's changes.

I wasn't sure which of these two E-mail addresses you wanted
displayed for the account, so I used the first one for now but it
can be changed if needed.

I set the display name to Huawei CI and the SSH username to
huawei-ci to keep it short and less redundant.