[OpenStack-Infra] Jenkins job may run on same node in CI environment.

Guo Qing GH Hu hguoqing at cn.ibm.com
Thu Feb 13 08:50:30 UTC 2014

Hi Jeremy.

Thanks for your help! I've fixed the configuration.

Thanks & Best Regards,

Godwin Hu(胡国清)

Software Engineer
IBM China System and Technology Lab(CSTL), Beijing
Tel(Seat): 86-010-82451453
Location : Ring Building, 1BW270
E-mail Address: hguoqing at cn.ibm.com
Address: IBM ZGC Campus. Ring Building, 28# ZhongGuanCun Software Park,
Shang Di, Beijing P.R.China 100193