[OpenStack-Infra] Nova Bugs tool and Reviewday

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Tue Dec 16 20:17:27 UTC 2014

So we didn't get to it during the meeting, but had a quick chat
afterwards and decided:

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 2:26 PM, Elizabeth K. Joseph
<lyz at princessleia.com> wrote:
> Can we toss this code up somewhere temporarily for Nova for now, and
> then go from there to work on integration/replacement for reviewday?

Yes.

> If so, should we create a new project for this in openstack-infra or
> leave it on github for now until we can integrate features with
> reviewday?

Leave it on github.

Now, we do need someone to do the Puppet work to get it into infra.
While I'm happy to help, I can't jump on this immediately to do it
myself right now, maybe after the holidays.

If someone else can do this, what we'll need is a new module similar
to reviewday:

http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/system-config/tree/modules/reviewday

And I imagine we'd put it on status.openstack.org, so we'll need to
add the config too, similar to how we did reviewday:

http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack-infra/system-config/tree/modules/openstack_project/manifests/status.pp#n214

I'm happy to review+test these changes.