[OpenStack-Infra] Creating a service account for CI testing

Elizabeth K. Joseph lyz at princessleia.com
Wed Dec 10 18:40:43 UTC 2014

On Tue, Dec 9, 2014 at 11:34 PM, P Pradhan <psp0808 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> We work for Openstack/ironic project.
>
> As we are trying/exploring to try third party CI testing, I read somewhere
> that we need a service account for this first?
>
> Could you please create one for us or let me know how one can be created?

You can find the documentation about Third Party testing here:
http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html

Specifically creating a service account is documented here:
http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html#creating-a-service-account

This is now self-service so you don't need to contact the
infrastructure team to set it up.