[OpenStack-Infra] [openstack-dev] [third-party]Time for Additional Meeting for third-party

Steve Weston steve.weston at triniplex.com
Tue Dec 9 02:50:25 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

I have summarized the responses so far in a Google spreadsheet document [1].

Looks like the consensus has converged on alternating meetings, in UTC:

Week 1 - Mondays 1800 or 1300
Week 2 - Tuesdays 0800

I would be agreeable to moving the Monday meeting to Wednesday, and
alternating as Kurt suggested.  I have set up a Google moderator page
[2] so that all interested parties can provide their input for a final
tally.

[1]
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1glmZirKpp1wGvcJ0Zx35IkmJ23CSpfq2NoAK3_vW6b8/pubhtml
[2] https://www.google.com/moderator/#16/e=21b93c