[OpenStack-Infra] [Infra] Infra-manual documentation Sprint, December 1-2

Stefano Maffulli stefano at openstack.org
Thu Dec 4 01:54:25 UTC 2014

On 12/03/2014 01:00 PM, Andreas Jaeger wrote:
> We have now a few wiki pages and links that should go to the new manual.
> I've submitted a first patch already but have the question how to move
> this forward to remove the duplication that we should did.

We should just start deprecating wiki pages ASAP before the versions
start drifting apart.  A lot of the pages under 'Contribute' category
should probably go. I have changed wiki/ReviewsChecklist whose full
content I simply moved over to the manual but others. Does anybody know
how to make redirects to external sites work on mediawiki?

For 'How to Contribute' I've removed the content regarding the CLAs
since they're now on infra manual. Please review what's left and see if
anything else can be moved over.

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/How_To_Contribute#If_you.27re_a_developer

Cheers,
stef